Are you ready to explore the most widely used MetaTrader 4 trading terminal in the world and trade with the advantages of Limit Markets on this platform?
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert investor, you have all the freedoms of this platform that suits you best and this platform is the most preferred in the investment industry.
- With its easy-to-use, you have access to it with your desktop, smart mobile and tablet devices at all times, and you can make transactions in any environment, anytime you need.
MetaTrader 4 Features
- Opportunity to perform transactions on more than 100 investment products
- Ease of performing instantaneous transactions and pending orders with one click
- Fast, real-time and reliable technical analysis with 30 popular technical indicators and 24 advanced graphic tools
- Feature to view the account statement in report form in the desired time
- Order alternatives such as profit and loss cut in addition to multiple pending order types
- Simple interface to appeal to the entire investor audience, from beginners to professional investors
- Algorithmic Trading Option
- Supports more than 30 languages
Explore MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 is the most preferred Forex trading platform in the world with its user-friendly interface. With MT4, you can trade for 24 hours every day when the market is open and you can create pending orders. MT4, with its advanced graphics package and 30 technical indicators, provides a different experience than other trading platforms on the market.
MetaTrader 4 is a platform favored by individual users and the world's leading brokers. It provides users with opportunities such as access to comprehensive financial instruments and page layout creation. In addition, the availability of more than 30 languages makes MetaTrader 4 a global platform.
Using the preferences of more than 2000 institutions in the world since MetaTrader 4 is important in terms of platform reliability and development.
MetaTrader 4 Platform is based on four main screens:
1. Market Observation / Market Watch Screen
The investor sees the instruments he can trade and can arrange them according to his or her will. Detailed information about the instruments can be obtained from this screen. The time interval, Swap and Spread information that the product operates in can also reached through this screen.
2. Navigator (Guide) Screen
This is the screen where the investor enters the account and can switch between the different accounts. Basically, besides switching between accounts, different indicators and softwares are also available in the guide screen, which allows you to add favorite tools and access easily.
3. Terminal Screen
Screen with information about the open account.
The investor reaches all information about their open and pending transactions under the transaction tab. Profit/Loss tracking can be monitored instantaneously, so that any desired position can be intervened at any time.
The news tab contains news feed on global markets. On the mailbox tab, you can reach the e-mails we send to you.
4. Graphics Display
It is the screen that shows the instant price changes of financial instruments. When analyzing, you can actively use the relevant area of the instrument you want to examine. Three different types of graphics are available on the MetaTrader 4 platform. As in the financial markets, the Forex market also has a distinct lot of candlestick charts.
It is possible to purchase additional applications via MetaTrader 4 and test them.